Gsm-Narayanganj

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gsm-Narayanganj

Totall Cell Phone Solution Is Here

.: Beta version of the new website released. New Wiki contributors wanted :.

an sanji

.: Beta version of the new website released. New Wiki contributors wanted :.  Empty .: Beta version of the new website released. New Wiki contributors wanted :.

Post by an sanji Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:31 pm

Hi all,

here is the link to beta version of our new website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There might still be some unfinished parts or text mistakes.

Please click through it and post here all your suggestions.
    We are looking for people who can contribute new useful articles to the new Wiki.
    Best article (supporting Ultimate Unlockers or our other products) will be rewarded by certain amount of supreme credits once per month.
    Everybody who is interested to become our Wiki contributor, register for a Wiki account and send me your username by PM.

an sanji

.: Beta version of the new website released. New Wiki contributors wanted :.  Empty Re: .: Beta version of the new website released. New Wiki contributors wanted :.

Post by an sanji Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:32 pm

Many of you help other users on our forum. There are many topics, repeating there in the time, problem solutions, etc. I can figure out some subjects, but there are much more. Generally articles can contain any useful information related to SEMC phones, our products, cables, etc.

Some good-to-have subjects (only examples, there is many other useful subjects you can figure out) :
    Cruiser Suite components, their use, best practices.
    Common problems and solutions. Browsing our forum can point out a lot of solutions than would be good to have collected in one place.
    Newbie How-to guides
    Video tutorials. If you prepare video tutorials, put it to youtube and publish it here.
    Articles explaining basic GSM related things (phones, platforms, CID colors, cables, software use, FAQ)
    Supreme credits - what is it, how are they being used and what do you need to get them.
    Server problems and solutions (this subject is interested specially for Northern Africa users)
    Types of Cruiser Cards, CardID / CardSN
    Any interesting info about SE.
    Phone hardware repair guides
    What equipment to use if I want to make my own GSM repair service centre.
    Frequently Asked Questions related to our products

Articles have to be written in English language and should be understandable. If it will be needed, we will help you by corrections, but only if we understand the article subject.

If you have idea about any other subject for Good-to-have article, post it in this thread. Somebody other might take it seriously and prepare the article for you in our Wiki.

I am looking forward to see your contributions.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:00 pm